How do I place an order?
Orders can only be placed through our secure website. We have invested in the best e-commerce security available for the safety of all our customers. We never see nor store your card details, card processing is performed automatically between our Payment Service Provider WorldPay and your issuing bank. Please refer to the Secure Payment Providers support page for further information about payment handling.
- Firstly input your details to Create an Account with Pet Vet Medical or Log In if you have already completed this step.
- Find your product(s) using either the top drop down menu, search box (top right) or through the categories (left).
- When you have located the item(s) you are looking for, click its 'ADD TO BASKET' Button. Prescription Medicines are all contained within the prescription medicines section and require an original veterinary prescription being forwarded to Pet Vet Medical before we can despatch. Full details can be found on our Prescriptions page.
- You will now be on the Shopping Basket page. If you wish to change the quantity of anything in your shopping basket, simply click on the ‘QTY’ (Quantity) box, alter the quantity and press ‘UPDATE BASKET’. If you wish to remove an item press the dustbin icon and your item will be removed. If you want to add more items to your shopping basket, click on ‘ADD MORE’. Once you are happy press ‘CHECKOUT’.
- You will now be able to choose your preferred posting method (full details on be found on our delivery information section on our Terms page), as well as being able to amend your delivery address if required, and opting to collect from our premises if you prefer. Press ‘PROCEED’ to review your details and confirm your order.
- You are now on the payment screen, please select your payment card type, enter your card details then press ‘MAKE PAYMENT’ to continue. Do please ensure you enter your details correctly and as they appear on your payment card.
- Your order details are now displayed, please check them and click on ‘CONFIRM’ when you are happy. If your bank has activated 3D security on your card you will now be directed to either verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure websites. Please then enter you security pin or create one if this is your first time using 3D security. Pet Vet Medical does not see nor store any details from this page, the pin number / name you create is the equivalent of the pin number you enter when using your chip and pin card on the high street. Once your payment details have been submitted and verified the website will then show you a Checkout Success page advising you that your order has been received together with your unique order number; please make a note of this.